Sunday, February 12, 2012

Web Activity 5

Image source: http://www.cruzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/011-posters.jpg
I will say also that I felt that the image was not bad at all for a seventh grader and was fairly creative. I chose to recreate the image by choosing this photo that would state what the poster is about and of course I added the facts to say why "no smoking" is stated. In regards to the color choice I wanted to choose a subtle font color (the white), but to highlight important words with red as I feel that red is a vibrant color that kind of screams "stop look at me as well as "don't that" at the same time. I chose to highlight different words when compared with the original poster, as I felt these may be a bit more appropriate to highlight. As usual I welcome all feedback.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of making the cigarette out of letters and crushing the last few letters to look like it's being put out. I would center the text to the page, though, because there's extra space at the top. Or maybe put a title in that space?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chervon, very creative! What if you just moved the text on the right up a little?

    ReplyDelete