Sunday, February 12, 2012

Activity 5

For this activity, I chose a picture online of a cigarette being put out.  I then formed my text around the image.  I like how the book example had facts about above Tobacco, but I chose to have "facts about" extend to the "o" in tobacco. 

I used red to highlight the important text as red is associated with bad.  I enjoyed creating this image.  I was trying to use a different background than white, but I think this works well.  Suggestions??

Morgan McMullin

3 comments:

  1. Morgan, I really like the white background, it was a great choice for this image. Your cigarette image is also very nice. I like the placement of it alongside of the text. My only suggestion would be to the placement of "facts about." When I first looked at your image, I read "Tobacco...facts about" I think that placing facts about above the "T" or in a different color may help it to stand out more. Perhaps it could be in the red color that you used to highlight the facts with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the same cigarette image!!! I really like your image..I like how you made the texts different to make the important details stick out! nice work morgan. I do see what Saadia is saying about your heading. maybe the easiest thing to do is make the title the same size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan, great image! Like Saadia, I had an issue with the size and placement of Facts about... Because these words are so much smaller than the word tobacco, the reader doesn't really notice them. If these words are part of the heading, the type really should be the same size. Something to think about...

    ReplyDelete