Sunday, February 12, 2012

Web Activity 5

As you can see from this image, I approached this activity with a "break the habit" mentality to target the audience that does smoke.


I think this is a well-balanced image. The text is to the point; it is enough to make the viewer think, without overwhelming them with statistics. I chose this particular font for the text because it is rough around the edges, and I think it fits well with the topic/message of this image.


I chose this particular image to symbolically embody the slogan text "Break the Habit", driving the message home. I altered the contrast, brightness, and transparency of this image so it did not overpower the text.


All feedback is appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Janie this is great! I love it! Do you think that the words are a little to close to the edges at the top? Just a thought...it's fabulous already!

    Maybe just decrease the font a bit or make it three lines instead! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie, I think this looks really good. The picture and the font work together nicely. I agree with Jessica about being close to the edges, but other than that great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janie, good work. I agree with Jessica and Kelsey about the margins. You need some more space at the top and sides.

    ReplyDelete