Sunday, February 8, 2015

Rob Turner has been creating symbols!!!

I decided to use a vitamin bottle for my symbol.  I chose it because of the significant amount of details on it but also the simple shapes that make up the object.  To create my illustration I used Adobe Ideas and did a freehand sketch of the bottle.  I wanted to try something new so I used draw.io for the image-related, concept-related, and arbitrary images.  I thought this was a great opening exercise to getting ready to draw a logo!


3 comments:

  1. Well done. I am able to easily recognize the image from the most basic to the most advanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of Draw.io? I've never heard of it. Worth checking out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth checking out. The only word of advice I would have is that it is really for making basic flow charts. I think it is great once you get to know it. Similar to how a DSLR Camera is nice once you know all the functions.

      Delete