Sunday, February 8, 2015

Leisha's Symbols.

I used a combination of Sumopaint and Canva to construct this image.   I used the stingray because it is the mascot of the school I am looking to teach at next year.  I used Sumopaint to take the (very dark) maroon and green stingray (horrible school colors, right?) and create a silhouette for the image related.  Then I free handed that image to create the concept related.  The arbitrary, definition and noun images were all completed quite quickly in Sumopaint, and then all of the symbols were added into Canva to create this layout.  

2 comments:

  1. Dang, I'm jealous. Should have done something cool like a stingray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were able to keep the essence of your object all the way through! Love your arbitrary graphic.

    ReplyDelete