Saturday, February 14, 2015

Mariya's Final Logo










In order to finalize my logo, I was constantly going back and forth with which best represents the HVAC company that I was asked to brand. It was difficult to make a final decision on which color schemes, fonts, and which visual overall best represents the company since I was not provided with much information. The top logo was the final product that I will submit for my final. The rest at the bottom are the ideas that I came up with that I thought would best symbolize the company's mission. Of course, all of the others are unfinished products but hoping his will give you a good idea as to what I was thinking.

Just as a little side note - I was trying to incorporate the effective or creative use of white space (last example on the page),  however, the company's mission become more confusing when I tried to utilize this strategy to create my logo. Somehow, all of the components that were asked for me to incorporate into one logo could not be effectively represented while using just the white space in the visual. I am curious to see what everyone else thinks.


1 comment:

  1. That's unfortunate. I really like the last one. The text is a little hard to read...but do you think the message would be clearer if you had the blue and red (cooling and heating colors) in the background instead of the purple?

    ReplyDelete