Thursday, February 12, 2015

Logo Prototype

Here is the development process for my logo design as it stands now, which I plan on using for a media production idea I have been playing around with.  I do not have a font or text worked out yet, but this is my rough idea.  I started with a quick little tablet sketch (the part at the top) and built something with shapes and Illustrator.  Tried to incorporate a use of white space and keep all the shapes pretty simple.  The name, in case you can't read it in my sketchy handwriting, is "Gracewind Productions." Being an audio person, I decided to use a speaker and the sound given off to make the "wind" for a sailboat.  Any feedback would be appreciated!


1 comment:

  1. Jordan, I like the name of your production company! It makes me feel like I want to be somewhere tropical, swinging in a hammock, listening to music. :) I like what you have so far. Very clever to use the speaker to represent the sail! My suggestions would be to drop the boat down into the water a bit. You could even lose one of the water lines probably. That would give you more "gray" space on the top. Currently the image seems squished to close to the edge of the circle up top. Will you have font in your logo? Great job. I can't wait to see your final design!

    ReplyDelete