Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Logo Help?









So, here are a bunch of my ideas that I sketched out first and then put together. I have no idea which I like best or if I should completely rebrand it instead of using these. I am thinking of changing color schemes or something to make it more consistent. It would be super helpful if anyone could comment on which they find more appealing or useful for the company. It is basically a heating and air conditioning company that I wanted to help someone out with. If you would prefer more information, please just let me know. Thanks!! 

2 comments:

  1. These are great logos! To be honest I didn’t know what the logo was for until I read your comment and then it all made sense. I like the blue and red color scheme, because that is what most people think of when it comes to heating and cooling. My favorite logo of the bunch is the first one, I like the idea of having a fan in the logo, and I think it helps say what the company does. I’m not crazy about the green in the logo, is the company energy effective? If so that makes sense, but if not, I would drop the green from the colors because it might give people the wrong idea. Also, if you wanted to stick with the snowflake in the design, I would make it “pop” more, right now I feel like its not really adding anything to your logo, it’s just there. Overall, I think you did an amazing job, there are so many different ideas and logos you can up with, I will be excited to see what you decide on going with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will definitely take all of your advice. It is a heating and cooling business and it has goals of promoting the fact that it is becoming more economically friendly. Which, of course, has the benefit of saving money as well. I was trying to make it have the whole "eco-friendly" theme by adding the green leaf but I didn't want to overwhelm the logo with it since the name itself does not say anything about it being eco friendly.

    ReplyDelete