Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Visual Resume Draft

I used PowerPoint to create my draft.  I chose gears because I think it shows how all aspects of my resume play a key role in my work performance and abilities.  I'm not crazy about the blurb I added but I somehow want to include something that shows how all skills, knowledge, and past experiences play a role in who I am and what I can do.  I struggle with leaving behind my traditional resume so I used a lot of the key parts, as you see in the text boxes. 


2 comments:

  1. I like the blurb, as it tells something about you. I like the gears and the symbolism of all aspects of you life working together to make you. The one thing feel is missing is more about you on a personal level. You might add a gear that shows what you do when you are not working or in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used gears, too. I like the categorization you used. My suggestion is to reconsider the placement of the informational boxes so they're aligned on some kind of a grid system. The placement right now doesn't look intentional.

    ReplyDelete