Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Nicole's Visual Resume

I wanted to do something really different and dynamic with my visual resume, since the actual resume is very straight forward and descriptive.  I wanted to depict something that showed my pathin life, and the fact that it is not very linear lol.  I did not put my name or anything on it, as I wanted to use it to compliment my physical resume.  In terms of vidual literacy, the path depicted in this picture represents how far out I started, and how close to the "sun" i am now.  It is within reach!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love the symbolism! It's very simple to read and understand and still visually engaging. Pretty cool...Only thing I'd say is that I'd love to learn more about you and your interests or even some specifics about your past jobs. I wonder if each "planet" could link to another page or something so you could add more info without cluttering the page. I love space themes though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was eye-catching from the minute I clicked onto the blog. I really like the planet metaphor and you getting close to the sun with each new venture. While the picture tells something about who you are,I agree with Katie that having more about you, the person, would be a nice touch. Maybe as stars orbiting the planets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stars, yeah, that's a great idea. Or even moons, that orbit each planet.

    ReplyDelete