Monday, January 27, 2014

AHRD Brochure- Alex Jones

Alex Lee Jones

This chapter and assignment was really interesting. I enjoyed learning and being able to use a new software application and layout.  The works-every-time layout is a really clean and easy, straightforward layout to use for visuals, and I know that I will use it in the future. As far as the software that I used, I decided to go with Poster My Wall. I found this tool by doing a basic Google search. I’ve never used it before so I decided to try it. It was very easy to use and it didn’t take much time at all to create the visual.  I did not like that there were certain options that weren’t available on the tools. For example, there wasn’t a way to create margins around the workspace so I had to eyeball a lot of the poster. Also, the tool didn’t have very many font selections, and the fonts that were available very animated. With that being said, I did enjoy using the tool and will use it again in the future.

A New Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment