Sunday, January 26, 2014

AHRD Poster



I created my poster with Sumopaint, as my Adobe Photoshop trial expired and wouldn't let me re-download it.  I had an awfully hard time with Sumopaint, in that it looks just like Adobe Photoshop, but is not as user friendly.  I had a particularly hard time trying to set margins, as well as using the text boxes.  Also, when I saved my image, it still showed the boxes that I had used for formatting purposes.  Although I hid the layers, I could not get them to disappear in the saved JPEG.  If we have to work off of this and edit it for future assignments, I very well may re-create it in Adobe Photoshop in the lab, so as to allow myself greater freedom to edit accordingly, and ensure that the poster edits and saves properly. 


(All photos used were retrieved from Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment