Saturday, January 31, 2015

Rob's Visual Resume

So...my wife ended up getting induced unexpectedly a few days ago which threw off my timing for working on class projects. But we are back home now with our 1.5 day old baby daughter (Madison Rose) and I have a few minutes to upload my visual resume. I ended up using a website called re.vu they were ok but I would have hoped for a lot more options in regards to customization. You could change themes but not much beyond that.

Rob Morgan Visual Resume

5 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations, Rob!! You must be so excited. I'm glad everything went well. Enjoy your first days home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot congratulations! I will send some comments on this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rob!!! Yay!!! Such a beautiful name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After looking over your resume I have very little to ad in a constructive criticism way. The whole thing looks good. If you were able to I would say to condense it down to a page to a page and a half but I am almost certain re.ve doesn't let you do that. Another change (possibly) would be the media you use. The background image could be something tied more towards a hobby of yours or the IT training you do, something that relates. I didn't read anywhere you were a gardening Zen monk but it that is true then maybe post that so the image makes sense. As you can tell, I am digging for constructive feedback here. Good job and congratulations once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone.

    Robert, they only have a dozen or so backgrounds and I played with a few. They have one that is a computer but the mouse screams 1990's. There were a few others that I liked but the background is tied to the theme which effects font sand color as well. The "zen sandbox"was the only one that had a decent background image and font/font colors.

    ReplyDelete