Thursday, January 29, 2015

Christy's Visual Resume Draft

Below is my visual resume draft. I'll admit that I am not very pleased with the final product. I looked at so many awesome examples on Pinterest, so it was disappointing to discover that I couldn't figure out how to do create some of the graphs and formatting that I had envisioned. I created this in Publisher, which was probably part of the probably. I used InDesign for the Fractions Poster and I loved it, but since I only had Publisher on my computer, I decided to use that. The range of flexibility and control with Publisher is so small compared to InDesign....any and all feedback would be appreciated =)




1 comment:

  1. Christy,

    Great job with your poster. I love all of the graphics and colors you used, it's very well done! The QR code is a nice touch and definitely brings in a very creative technology element. I would recommend a couple of things: 1. Use more consistent colors with your fonts- there is already a lot of color going on and having the same color fonts on top and on the bottom will help pull the whole thing together. Also, I would make your name bigger and bolder in the bar on top- you are the highlight of this image! Lastly, I really like your photo but do you have something more professional you could use? The photo is really cute and fun but doesn't necessarily speak to your professional side. Other than that, this is incredible!

    ReplyDelete