Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Lauren Proctor's Visual Resume


Well here's a draft of my resume!  I started several times but I think this is the best compromise I could make between a traditional and visual resume.  I used the program Canva.  I tried to add more images but I felt that they were decoration and did not serve a representational/ organizational purpose.  I settled for including written information for my education/experience but including the images at the bottom for the extracurricular activities.  If the interviewer wants to talk about them I could elaborate, but they each serve a purpose; whether it is an activity I participated in, professional community I am a part of, or certifications I have.  Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren-
    I think your visual resume looks AMAZING! I think it is well balanced to my eyes and I love the colors. I like how the awards section is in a winning ribbon!

    just one think that sticks out to me is the work experience box, is there a way to extend it to the left edge of the page so it matches the other boxes? other then that yours is balling. And thank you for the feedback back on mine!

    ReplyDelete