Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Kara Martinez's Visual Resume

I have an account with a website called Piktochart, and I had used their site to create an infographic image before. So, I thought I would use them again. I really liked the color scheme and layout of this resume template. I appreciated how it kept everything "to-the-point" while also including some fun fact type stuff. I'm still not sure how I feel about my picture at the top, and the length of the resume. I think the picture is ok, but I'm not sure if it flows well enough with the theme of the resume. One of my favorite parts of the resume was the use of the dot-chart. For each skill, you filled in however many dots you felt represented your skill level. I created a "key" at the bottom, so the viewer could understand what the letters in each dot stood for.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun twist Kara! It is certainly an eye grabber. LOVE the design layout! The only thing I would like to see is more images. I know I had a hard time finding some images, but finding them is very rewarding! I don't think Dr. Wilcox expects the resume to be overly detailed but more of using images to display a quick message! Good luck and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete