Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ashley Caudill Poster



Here is my poster, I grabbed two images from google that I thought represented the educational leadership program.  I tried to stick with the works every time layout, when I was designing the poster, I also thought that a more static poster made more sense with this topic as opposed to a dynamic poster.  Thoughts on the checklist?  Should I add any check marks to the list?  Does the text look weird since its not outlined by a box? Any suggestions would be great.

Also, for some reason the image is showing up with a line at the box right, which its not in the original but it shows up when I upload the image to the website, so disregard that pesky line....


Sources:
Online Master’s of Science Education [Online image]. Retrieved February 22, 2015 from        http://www.wgu.edu/sites/wgu.edu/files/images/MA-Science-Student.jpg


Educational Leadership [Online image]. Retrieved February 22, 2015 from                 http://onlinegrad.marygrove.edu/Portals/133299/images/business-istock_000010106679medium.jpg

4 comments:

  1. That looks great Ashley! Way to make me feel bad about what I had so far...haha. This could easily be hanging up in a workplace somewhere. At first glance I am not even sure what I would change for a 2nd draft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, this looks so nice and professional! The only thing I noticed was that there appeared to be some trapped white space in your banner. Maybe play around with that a little bit. Otherwise, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley,

    I took a glance at your poster and it already looks like it is a part of the JMU Educational Leadership program! Such a great job! The only minor suggestions that I would give you would be to take a look at the margins and make sure that all four sides are equal. Generally I tell others to be aware of bulky boarders, however, some of the boarders work well. I would reduce the size of them in order to increase some of the white space on your poster. Overall, fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the compliments and great feedback!

    ReplyDelete