Thursday, March 19, 2015

Erin Murphy ROUGH ROUGH draft

Here is my rough draft for my brochure.  I was having a hard time coming up with an idea what to do with my brochure.  I decided to do it on my "zen zone" for my classroom.  This is design to describe the zen zone to parents. I have to take pictures of how I want mine to look.  The colors above are what I plan to use throughout the brochure.  There are different sections to explain what the purpose, the reason and explaining that this is not a disciplinary tactic. 

What do you think about the color scheme?

Am I missing anything that parents would like to know about this. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, the layout looks good. You might want to go with a little darker yellow so it will stand out against a white background (unless you are going to use that yellow as the background). I like choosing one color and looking at the "split complementary" colors to generate a palette. And don't forget to include your logo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bored and curious haha so I googled one by starting with JMU's gold and it gave me these colors:
    B2A269 (gold)
    5A3F6B (purple)
    4F6087 (blue)

    Just something to consider! I'm sure theres a ton haha

    ReplyDelete