Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ashley Caudill User Interface Design Draft

Here is my user interface design draft, my goal was to try to follow the format of other JMU websites, so it all looked branded with JMU.  Do you think I should include the JMU logo on all of the pages?  Overall thoughts?  I'm still not that happy with the navigation bar on the left, so I might try to work on that some more.  I also have to work on making sure the width of all the web pages are the same, I didn't notice they were all different until now.....











Here is my storyboard.


1 comment:

  1. Ashley,

    You're webpage is extremely well done and very consistent with the color scheme of JMU. I like that it is easy to navigate and very easy to read.
    I would suggest for you to add some variation of images into the design of your web pages. It would be helpful in engaging or directing the eye movements across the page so that readers are not left with large blocks of text to read. I would also suggest that whichever tab that the reader is on is either highlighted or color coded in some way so that the reader knows that they are either currently on that a page or that they have already visited a particular page.
    I, of course, am unable to view all of the fine details of the text on the page, however, from what I can see it looks great and very informative! Awesome job so far.

    ReplyDelete