Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Kara's Interface Design Draft

I decided to create an interface web design based on the group, Multiracial at Madison, that Dr. Brantmeier and I are hoping to get started. Because it is affiliated with JMU, I tried to keep a similar website layout and adhere to JMU typography/colors/layouts/logo requirements. Also, because this organization is not official yet, I made the programs/events information up.
My only issue with it thus far is that I feel it is lacking cohesion...any suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks!







4 comments:

  1. Kara, I really like the aesthetic of what you have created thus far. It looks sharp and professional. One think I think that you could maybe do to tie things together is to create a white silhouette of your hands image and place it in the purple banner on each page. Also, what about making the bottom banner purple, too so that the eye is pulled from top to bottom? Just some thoughts! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I will definitely incorporate your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Looks very professional! JMU could easily incorporate this! Do you intend to add links to the listed events and programs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Leah,

    Yes, I do. However, currently I am making a lot of stuff up. So, nothing is official.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete