Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Amanda Loeser's Interface Draft

I made a website for all of the artifacts I have made since being at JMU. I used a grid like style for my main page and then my website allows the user to either click on the icon to get to that artifact or he/she can use the drop down on the top of the page. After the person clicks on the artifact, they can see my artifact and then read the description of it and how I would use it in my own classroom. I only took a screen shot of the first couple of pages, but if you would like to see more, you can go to my page at amandaloeser.weebly.com. After clicking on one of the pages, you can click the next or previous button to see another artifact. Not all of the icons are cohesive so I need to make sure I have the name of the artifact on top of the picture I have selected for each, but here is what I have so far! Let me know what you think!!





1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I went to your site and it looks AMAZING! Plenty of white space, and you can easily convert it from a personal website to a classroom website after you are hired. I love the grid pattern and I like the simplicity. The only critique I have, and this is nitpicky, is that the pictures on the artifacts page aren't particularly attractive. Like is there a better picture you could use for Studio? I just think the images look a little old, dated and not as cohesive as they maybe could be. Is there anyway that when you place your mouse over the image the word is shown? Because right now, the words on top of the images just makes it look cluttered.

    ReplyDelete