Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Website Rough Draft

There is a lot I need to work on so any suggestions are welcome. 

I don't like my header.  I need to finish making the color scheme the same.  I need to swap stock images for my own.  I need to take my rules, grading policies, and basically all of the really wordy pages, and revamp them by making pictures to represent the information.  There is just so much! Please let me know what you think about my MIED 656 Project/Potential website for my future classroom. 

 Website

2 comments:

  1. I love how you incorporated your logo's colors throughout! The only thing I might take a look at is changing the font of your navigation bar to match your other headings? Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to apologize for how long it has taken for me to give you feedback! I didn't even think to click this because your name wasn't in the title, which is silly on my part. Sorry again!
    With that being said.. I love your site!
    The only thing that looks a little odd to me is the orange letters that say team that's part of the "elephant team".. I would maybe make that also green? Other than that, I think it looks great! The colors look really good together and your font and everything is nice and easy to read. GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete