Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Lauren Manual Draft

I struggled with deciding what to do but thought it would be interesting to try to make a "training manual" for cheer stunts.  I am about to go back to coach my high school's team so I have been thinking about it recently...
So it's a training manual and this would just be three sections of it. Here are the first couple pages.  I have a story board for the rest but it is pretty much these pages repeated with different information.  The only thing I am still working on is editing the images.















3 comments:

  1. Lauren, What a great idea for a training manual, especially as it will be really helpful to your students and potentially other cheer coaches in the future. Your graphics and pictures are great. They definitely capture each stunt really well. I only have two suggestions. First, maybe just create a glossary at the beginning or at the end for all the new terms so that people are just looking in one spot for all the terms. Second, is there any way to color the whole silhouette of the person instead of just the outline? I think that might make them stand out a bit more. Other than that, this looks really great and I think will be super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurent this looks great! Laminate them and youre ready to go!

    Maybe make the colors pop more?

    ReplyDelete