Wednesday, April 15, 2015

RET Website Draft



I had already done a website for the Planetarium (my theme) for the last assignment so I decided to revamp my portfolio website for this project.  The information on the site is mainly in words and I am working on developing images that will explain my about section, each work category, as well as a new visual CV.  Each section will effectively be a set of images rather than text.  The current site is available for viewing at robertevansturner.co.nf

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. My only suggestions might be to make the boxes a little smaller so I can see them all on one page without having to scroll. Also, I am not sure if Rob E.Turner is aligned with Portfolio,About, Contact me. It almost looks like it is slightly further to the right but I could be wrong. And the Alt Text on Rob E. Turner says "Magnetic" I don't know if that is intentional.

    I like the hover idea with the boxes though. That works well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good catches. Minor details that were glossed over in the HTML. Thanks for catching them.

      Delete