Sunday, February 5, 2012

Web Activity 4

Here is a simple depiction of the 80/20 rule. I didn't do anything fancy, I kept the image very basic. I started with a box, which is of course 100 percent. The blue area represents 80 percent, while the pink box in the middle represents 20 percent. Now, one thing I left out is a depiction of the salesmen. This would make the image a bit more relevant and 'fun'. However, I liked this idea and because it is so simple and at first glance can be understood without your eye having to scan the image.

2 comments:

  1. Bradford, I understand wanting to keep the image simple and agree that simple images are often the most effective. In this case though, it would be helpful to have some sort of visual clue as to the subject of your image. Without a visual reference to either money or people, it is hard to say what this picture represents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of your image, in addition to adding a visual clue or two, I would suggest making the text in your blue box a more contrasting color. The size of the text brings attention to it, but a more contrasting color would be make it more prominent.

    ReplyDelete