Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Web Activity 4


I decided to use the middle school classroom because it is applicable to my future career and this is something that seems to happen frequently. Usually only a small portion of the class will ask most of the questions, even if the other 80% are more confused and are the ones that need questions answered.

I decided to keep the diagram in white and box off the percentages with the red to make them stand out. I also wanted to add some color and did so by adding a background to the text. It was also important to box in the entire graphic because without it, it looked like the desks were floating.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool visual and I liked how you connected to something you are familiar with. I liked the idea of highlighting the different elements to get your message across.

    ReplyDelete