Sunday, February 5, 2012

Web Activity 4

For this web activity, I decided to create my own image depicting that we use 20% of our phone capabilities 80% of the time. I chose this because a lot of people have some kind of smart phone these days, and I find it to be true that we rarely use more than 20% of our phone's applications on a regular basis.


I tried to keep it simple by having the image in black and white, aside from the main focus on the 20% of phone capabilities. I think leaving the 20% of the applications in color will draw the viewer's attention to what this image is trying to portray.

2 comments:

  1. Janie, this nicely illustrates the problem. What if you used a colored type font that linked it to the four apps, rather than white type?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Janie. I like how you used the phone graphic because immediately I know this is about phones rather than having to read it in the statement first. I think you could consider the spacing of the font a little as you have room on the black background to separate some of the phrasing.

    ReplyDelete