Sunday, February 9, 2014

E. Anderson Logo Draft

One of my coworkers loves baking for others.  She has a big family, and she often makes the baked good for their major family events like weddings, birthdays, parties, and holidays.  She's been toying with making a side business to expand her cake / cupcake baking beyond her family and friends.  I worked with her sister to get information and ideas for the logo.

This logo could be used for a Facebook banner, is she ever makes a Facebook page.  It could also be used on a website, as stickers for cake or cupcake boxes, and on a business card.


5 comments:

  1. Great job Emily!! Very creative and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,

    I really like this logo and think you did great job with it. The contrast with the colors really makes the pink stand out so much more. The way the W is larger and is aligned with the scraper is also very nice. The only thing I can see that I might change, and I am not even sure if I would, is that the rest of the name is very close to the W. There is a gap between the W and the scraper and the endy's is very tight with the W. It works but might be curious if a touch of space looked better. There is a slight space between the C and akes in cakes so just a suggestion. Overall I think this works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

    Good call on the spacing… I see that now!

    ReplyDelete