Monday, April 6, 2015

Rob Morgan Final UI

I did not change much between my rough draft and final draft. As per suggestions I minimized the black line under each of the options and I moved my logo over to the right slightly.

There was a suggestion to add buttons to my content but I've been in a flat design.minimalistic design mood recently when it comes to eLearning design. I like the idea of having the button simply be text without the shaded box around it. I'm not sure how long this will last but right now I am liking the "apple" simplistic design model. While it is lost in a screenshot the actual eLearning module would have states built in so that when a user hovered over a menu option the colors would change which I think would assist with the idea behind why I should add a button shape.






No comments:

Post a Comment