Sunday, April 5, 2015

RET's Interface

Had a bunch of good feedback from the group.  I tried to implement the changes however I have been getting hung up on some of the coding.  I decided to show an example I do have working and keep some of the others as they were until I can find a way to fix some of the background issues.  Hope you all like it:




I didn't change too much on the home page.  I would like to add in a footer that is fixed however that keeps messing up when I add it after the buttons.  Additionally I tried adding some javascript for the buttons but the animation is a little slow.




Within the star talks page the objective is to give new planetarium employees a concept of what a star talk is and how to give one.  A video explaining star talks would eventually replace what is here and a star talk generator would be added.  This page was the first that I changed the background of per Jen and Rob's comments.  A little difficult but should be doable on all pages.







No comments:

Post a Comment