Sunday, April 5, 2015

Leisha Final Interface

While I liked my Doodlekit Design, I ultimately went with Wix because there is just so much more you can do on the website.  I tried to use white against the purple for contrast, and I'm trying to focus on only using colors from my logo, focusing on the orange, purple and green.  I don't think Yellow has a good web presence and I want to switch the blues over to purple.  Switching the color of every piece of text is very time consuming, so it's not all finished quite yet.  I reorganized the different pages and subpages to hopefully make a little more sense.  I also tried to incorporate some more symbols and images to help direct the viewer. 

Here is the new page layout...

Menu Bar






Banner Logo is used at the top of every page.  Colors are Purple, White, Green, Orange and some Blue. 

Symbols are used to help direct the viewer. 
Team Welcome Page (Names will eventually be hyperlinked)


No comments:

Post a Comment