Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Web Activity 5

I used some text editing effects to make the facts look like burn holes and then the main statement to look smokey. 




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi3mkYSeoaAtJjV02VyAh4PKcoqkSx6pQUuaff5BjOWdx39DhPGT_KdtLa-PnCcFgSIs-nbz1V3RvZWiakj2lnBmP7xyNl82ExqiL6Yk9589qwbF6ZCXUIo0qgWfF48l21uWPQ4FExjWWHX/s1600/anti-smoking-1.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgCMF8VyNDGOpSN_1Bj84E-gE3F-Nb6MdTSSc_qsxCA3c0SuLZjBe7Uc_te1P56yRWZ7JqCY9UggFuBL_HOXbEojyAVXkeqmeCqMGz0pBh8rGNcY53i5Z5-9jFelG44Ft4o3oUTGLr42eEg/s1600/anti-smoking-3.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I really like this graphic a lot in terms of the colors and the text input and the pictures, the only thing I do not like and this is a person thing is it's a little violent with the gun and the knife. BUT it's supposed to convey that smoking can lead to death so being a little edgy is justified. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, my thoughts were all over with that last post. Let me clarify haha. I really like this Austin. It hits home and conveys the message well. Colors and figure ground components are nice as well. Mine is similar with the "edgy"-ness of it as Andrew put it. I think it will help to grab the attention of a cigarette smoker very well.

    ReplyDelete