Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Web Activity 4

I kept the white background. I liked it and felt it gave it more of a clean look than to color the background and change the people while allowing the colors I chose to still contrast well against it. I used repetition with the 2 figures representing 20% I want the learner to focus attention on while allowing the other 8 figures (80%) to be a different color as well as in different poses/positions. The colors relate to the action to help with the visuals as well. I think this graphic is effective, yet I still feel something is missing to fully convey what I'm saying or that it is confusing in some way (it makes sense to me but I can't shake that feeling on it that it may confuse someone else). Any suggestions? Or am I just being overly picky?

1 comment: