Friday, May 20, 2011

Judy Rannow Logos







My first attempt at a logo. I liked the graphic but it did not mean anything. I liked the script but was not sure that was the meaning I wanted to convey.








My second attempt at the logo included another neat graphic and new fonts but it still had no meaning. I tried different colors and settled on dark green and burgundy.












My third attempt was more meaningful as the graphic represented growth. Trees come from tiny seeds and given the right conditions, they can grow to be very strong and withstand adversity. Plus I do have a background in biology. I liked the tree but thought the leaves were too light green. I also liked the font. It is bolder than the original script.
















I finally settled on four different variations of the tree logo with the darker green (two above and two below). I used some different fonts and colors in anticipation that I would use them in different ways depending upon what type of marketing I would be doing.










Let me know your thoughts.



Thanks,



Judy

3 comments:

  1. Judy,

    I really like the direction you took with your logo and I'm pleased to see how you developed it. I have reworked your logo a little and will post it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this person may have used your logo without permission:

    http://www.whenigrowupi.com


    She has used many other artists and photographers work without permission - here is one example:

    http://www.petapixel.com/2012/05/25/photographer-threatened-with-lawsuit-after-protecting-his-copyright/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Logo Design!!! Great job! I love the idea of the logo,you did a great job. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete