Saturday, May 21, 2011

B.Artis Visual Resume

My original idea was much like Judy's. It's very professional and would more likely be the one I would use if I gave it to an employer. However, one reason I am taking this elective is to step outside my creative box. So I began working on this draft. It's more colorful, contrasting, etc. I divided it between my experience at JMU and my work experience at home in the Tidewater, VA area. This is the one I will probably develop and turn in as my final product for this class, but I will keep developing my other draft for my personal use.

2 comments:

  1. Brandon, I like the timeline idea, that was the center of attention in mine as well. I'm interested in seeing how you will introduce your skills learned between the two different areas. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon, I like the timeline idea, as well. I think your use of color makes your resume interesting, too. Consider using images that say what you did in your different jobs, rather than just using logos of places you worked.

    ReplyDelete