Monday, March 23, 2015

Mariya's Final


Of course, I submitted my finals but I didn't end up posting it on here! Here is my final brochure. The first four pages go together, followed by the insert within the same brochure. The last two are the images that went with the foldable. I played with the colors, the images, and the fonts in order to make this piece more cohesive. Hope it worked! 







The next two is an insert for the brochure that is shown above. It is different because the company wanted it to stand out and truly match their logo. It also was different because they wanted this "card" to represent the eco-friendly units that they are able to install. 










These images are the foldable brochure (picture 1 is the front and picture 2 is the back). 





No comments:

Post a Comment