Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Christy's Final Brochure

Hey everyone. I know I'm quite late posting this assignment; the last week has been crazy busy. Anyway, since late is better than never, I'll go ahead and post everything. Directly below are images of my rough rough draft--sketches that I took to the client and had approved before doing the full layout. These are really rough; I just wanted to plan the basic layout.

                                         

 Below are the images of my final brochure. I also took pictures (rather poorly photographed) of the printed and folded version. Once I printed the document, I did some tweaking to make everything fit nicely so that the client could use the finished product immediately. I am pretty pleased with the final version.
 
Printed and prepared!! By the way, the printer I used for this was low on ink, so the blue-ish colors are really the JMU purple when printed as it is designed!




 If anyone has any thoughts--before I have the copy center print some of these for the Ed. Leadership program--I would welcome feedback on the final version!

No comments:

Post a Comment