Sunday, March 22, 2015

Kara's Final Brochure

So, I finished my brochure with some definite improvements from the last. I took into account all of Leah's advice (THANKS LEAH!), and I also changed a few things that were bothering me. Again, I reworked my logo for this organization. Instead of using the colors I originally had (yellow & pinkish purple), I used JMU's official colors. I also used JMU's official colors for the brochure as well. I also thought that instead of using JMU's "James Madison University" name logo, I would use the "Be the Change" logo as I felt it aligned well with the purpose of this organization. The logo that I created was done through photoshop and google drawings. I also used the inside photo of Christy and I using google drawings and photoshop. I created the "Join the Conversation" image using Google Drawings. I felt that coming up with images was the hardest part about this assignment. I had some already, but they included clip art. I tried to create my own as best as possible. It was also hard because this organization is really not officially developed, and so no images of it exist.


 OUTSIDE
INSIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment