Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kara's Final Poster


I did end up revising my poster a bit more, and in doing so, I added more pictures. I felt that showing pictures of the process with all of the ingredients helped make the poster more cohesive, so I did that. Speaking of pictures, I think that that was my favorite part of designing this poster. I actually enjoyed taking the pictures and using the magnetic lasso to get rid of the background. It was somewhat time consuming, but I was very pleased with the outcome/appearance. I also wanted to play around more with the font, so I used two and like how they contrast with each other. I also tried to align almost everything the left like people suggested, however, the "Kara's Guac-amazing Recipe" was running into the "Y"'s tail of "Holy" so I aligned it to the right a little bit. I tried to align it to the left while also using enough space between the "Holy Guacamole" and "Kara's Guac-amazing Recipe," but it didn't look good to me. There was too much space between them.

I did keep everyone's suggestion of using the lighter background, except I found a similar color on canva, screenshotted it, "eye dropped" it in Photoshop, and used it in my background. I'm very happy with my final product.


No comments:

Post a Comment