Sunday, March 1, 2015

Christy's Poster--Final Version

I didn't change all that much between the draft and final version of this poster. I took the advice from peers to increase the text size. I also changed the font of the text in the body of the poster. I kept with Frank Reuhl for the headline, because it needed to match the font I had used in the logo. I had used Times New Roman for the rest of the text, but I changed it to a sans serif font for legibility.

I debated about adding the name of each cohort (pictured on the map), but I eventually decided against it. There is already a lot of information on the page, and I think the map sufficiently communicates the cohort information. I figured that anyone who lives and works in VA would be able to tell if their home is near one of the cohort regions circled.

No comments:

Post a Comment