Sunday, February 2, 2014

Marcia Lachniet - visual resume - one pager?

Since most of you have done just one pagers for your visual resume, I began to consider how I would do one if I was only doing one page. Trying to go with my original idea, this is what I came up with. I know it's last minute, but wondering what you think of it. I've gone with very limited white text on black background, but had to create boxes to get around that...because I really like the brain on the black background. Any thoughts appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. While I enjoyed your interactive resume that you sent me earlier this week, I do think this is a more simplified and quick-view version of that. Under your skills section on this resume, Collaborate is abbreviated and has the squiggly lines underneath it showing it is incorrectly spelled. I would change that to seem more professional. I really like the graphics you used for your history section. I love the brain theme that you have, it's very original and creative-- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    Thanks so much for your comments on both! "Collab" is actually Collab...it's a program similar to Blackboard that UVA uses. Will have to see if I can get PowerPoint to accept it as a word.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete