Friday, May 27, 2011

First Draft Logo - REVISED


***I made some changes for some of the letters on the second page so if you could look at all of them and let me know what you think that would be great = ) ***

So my brother has gotten into making his own music digitally, DJ-ing (although he hasn't done too much yet), and has a website for his music and whatnot. He wants a logo for himself and said I could work one up for him. The logos I came up with are a cross between what he suggested and what I thought is cool. The name is a cross between our last name, "Ream," and "remix." I made some of my letters in PowerPoint and others in Paint. Consequently some of my letters don't look as clean as others. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to fix this? The three images are in the order of how I changed them - the first one is my original attempt. I've consulted with my brother and he seems to like them. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or comments.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney,

    I like the first image the best. I think the "E" in the second two images is a little hard to read. Also, I like the way you tied musical items into you logo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney,

    I like the top logo but would like to see how it would look with the M from the bottom logo. That M would balance out the R as they are both rounded and everything else has fairly sharp edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kellie, the E's in the 2nd & 3rd are hard to read, otherwise the other logos look awesome!

    ReplyDelete