Sunday, February 15, 2015

Robert Turner's Final Logo

Thanks for all the great comments and likes on the first draft y'all.  I went back and played around with the coloring a bit.  I ended up doing a basic color for the John C. Wells Text and faded both the main and sub text.  I like it, but in the future I plan on adding our Star-Ball in there to substitute in for the C in John C Wells.  For that reason I didn't bother going back in and placing a period next to the C as it will be gone once I try to draw a Star Ball in there.

Again I used GIMP for this.  After this project I am confident with putting GIMP on a CV.  Really useful piece of software once you know how to use it.  I highly recommend downloading it if you don't want to buy photoshop and also would use the lynda.com tutorials to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment