Monday, February 2, 2015

Christy's Revised Visual Resume


Above is my revised visual resume. The quality is not as nice as the version I submitted on Canvas because I had to take a screenshot of the PDF to upload to this blog.

I didn't change the layout of my original resume very much, although I think this version looks immensely better. I spent a lot of time transferring my images from Publisher to InDesign yesterday afternoon and evening because I liked the program so much when I made the fractions poster. The extra effort was worth it to me, although I already see areas that could be refined further. InDesign was frustrating because every time I opened my resume file, I had to fix the broken links for every image. At least I learned to package all linked files (via trial-and-error) the last time I used InDesign....

No comments:

Post a Comment