Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Amanda Dudley Draft Interface

I created my draft interface in PowerPoint. I used the same color theme and font as my visual resume for branding purposes. I decided to use this interface as an opportunity to showcase my favorite assignments from this course. Similarly to Nicole, I could not upload the PowerPoint Show to this blog, so I am only showing images. However, all of my images are hyperlinked to show a larger version of the image, and the navigation works correctly. I wanted to try to include some type of image in the title area, but I couldn't think of anything that was relevant and matched the color scheme. I would love suggestions! Thanks, Amanda






2 comments:

  1. I like the layout of the interface and think it is user friendly. I understand why you decided to use the color these you did, but for me it washes out your designs. For example, your poster and visual resume are so similar in color they seem to get lost in the background, especially the poster. It almost looks to me like it is not a separate object,but part of the page with a rectangle around it. On the color page you can really see the objects stick out, but not no much on the other pages. Also, everything seems centered. I might align differently so see how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is clear and concise. I like the consistency of color, but have to agree with Andrea that some of your work does get lost in the background. I'm not sure if a border would help or not, but you could give it a try. If you were looking to "not center" something, I think the headers would look nice left-justified.

    ReplyDelete