Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Xara Photo Editor

I've never heard of this program, so I wanted to see what it had to access. I personally thought it was more difficult to figure out compared with programs like Google Draw, Photoshop, and Gimp. However, I really liked that it had templates. For example, there were templates to make calendars, scrapbook pages, etc. After playing around with some of the tools, I decided to explore the templates.

I wanted to make a DVD for my family's vacation, so I chose the DVD template. The bottom one is the one I'll actually use. I used the top one just to mess around and explore. On the bottom one all I had to do was change the picture, font, color, and edit the text. It was simple to use. On the top one I tried changing colors, adding shapes, and I tried to make it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment