Sunday, June 19, 2011

Brochure

I have some empty space if anyone has any suggestions about what to put in their. I'm also not planning on keeping the 2 profile pictures. i just thought I would see which any of you preferred. I think I'm leaning toward the black and white. I wish my brother had more pictures of him DJing but alas he does not. i might end up having him pose for some to maybe fill the space. If you were looking at this as a perspective employer, what else would you want to know about him before you hired him?

4 comments:

  1. I think you should have him pose while dj-ing and then use filters to make it look like he is at an event! That would add a lot to the brochure. If I was an employer, I would want to see his energy while performing. Also, any quotes from satisfied customers might work well too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think once you fill in some of the negative space it will work fine. I agree with Jessica on staging the pic and photo effects, and the black and white pic would be nice if you want to keep one of those. I would break up the pages a bit too. Have a black backdrop behind the text as opposed to making it on one continuous black page (in the event he decides to really use this)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney, I agree with the others. The black background is a bit consuming to the overall brochure. I wonder what it would look like if you used the image on the front panel as a background. Maybe by expanding the image and making it a little blurry to use it as a background? It would add some great contrast to the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the comments above. I am looking forward to your final brochure.

    ReplyDelete