Monday, June 6, 2011

SDI Poster

Here is the original SDI triangle that the new version is based on. Hope this helps explain some of why the graphic is the way it is.


I am working on a poster for the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) workshop I teach. There are sayings that go with each motivational value system (MVS). I have individual posters that I put around the room when I teach the workshop with the individual sayings but thought putting them all together in one would be a good idea. People taking the workshop really like the quotes. This poster is for a specific target audience using a specific tool, which impacts the colors and design. I thought about putting pictures/graphics with the text but did not want to distract from the quotes.

4 comments:

  1. This is neat! I like the quotes and the colors. One question though, were we supposed to use our logos for this project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,

    I like your chart and the triangle shape. I just have one questions..why does some of the sections have two colors? Is it because some of the ideas overlap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea Judy, and the shape. Maybe you could put a title on it. For those you don't know what it is, it wouldn't make a lot of sense (like for me, I wouldn't know what all the quotes had to do with each other). Perhaps you could try overlaying the colors on the sides - so like between the blue and green you would have a blue-green. I think it might look better than the half colored sections... that is unless the middle ideas aren't supposed to be an overlap of the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, would you mind if I copied this (referencing you of course) for a presentation I need to do for a training assessment?

    Please say yes!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete