Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Poster Changes

I was still not super happy with my poster, so I am looking for feedback, as I want to use this as a guide for my brochure.  I am taking advice to mute the purple a little bit and add alignment.  I did two versions, one straight and one angled.  Any and all feed back appreciate, even if just to say you like/don't like.  These are not final and I need to work on spacing (making sure corners are equal space, etc..) but depending on feedback I will fix that (if you all dislike, not worth changing).
Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I really like the angled gray space, but feels it takes my eyes to the bottom and I miss the content. Not sure if it would work if you turned it the other way, but maybe worth a try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these approaches. My feedback may be a bit late but I would probably pursue the one on the bottom. You could also try horizontal boxes that might break up the vertical space of a brochure.

    ReplyDelete