Sunday, April 15, 2012

M2 website-- Dingo

Here is a link to a draft of my website. As I am hosting on the JMU server with my portfolio, I have 2 crossed links I have to work out. The blank spaces will have photos that I will shoot on Friday.

http://student.coe.jmu.edu/educ570k/dingomt/about.html

4/17/12
Disregard the above link. I have had to publish this on another server as to avoid some crossed links and CSS issues. Muse will auto name certain pages and until I learn to work around that I will have to host it on another server. here is the new link:

http://middlematters.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

2 comments:

  1. I really like your website and that you used statistics to help tell your story. The only thing that I would change is that depending on which page you are on the site guide switches layout and position. I like the blue guide at the bottom of the page because it was easy to read and worked with the rest of your theme for your website. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second website you posted address the issue I stated earlier and it looks really good. I really liked that you added testimonials in your section it definitely gives it a very inviting feel.

    ReplyDelete